About University of North Dakota
The University of North Dakota is one of the largest institutions of higher learning in a three-state area with more than 2800 benefitted employees.
UND’s impressive benefits package currently includes:
- Employer paid Family Health Insurance
- Life/Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee, Spouse & Dependent Tuition Waivers
- Annual/Sick Leave
- Ten paid Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
For job openings please view website at:
UND is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.