Laramie, WY 82070
About Trihydro Corporation
Trihydro tackles complex environmental engineering challenges with a core focus on specific markets.
Our experience, expertise, and success at delivering through to project completion have earned us a reputation as one of the top environmental and engineering firms in the country.
As an employer, our goal is to support your personal and professional life. Our competitive benefits package is designed to fit our employees' basic and life-changing needs, as well as those little things in between.
• 401(k) Program
• Deferred Compensation
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription)
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Sick Leave
• Flex Time
• Wellness Program
• Health Club Membership Reimbursement
• Quarterly Performance Plan
• Annual Performance Incentive Program
• Employee Referral Bonus Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Plan
• Marketing Incentive Bonus Plan
Current Positions Available:
Environmental Technician (LDAR) - Bismarck, ND
Duties include air quality monitoring associated with Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Programs, as well as other regulatory activities in a petroleum or chemical facility setting. A mechanical aptitude is preferred. Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and have an ability to learn various database programs. Applicants must have a clean driving record and a commitment to safe operations. This position will work independently and in a team setting and will require approximately 75% travel.