Bismarck, ND 58504
About MAC Heaters
The senior leadership team shares a common vision of delivering world class product, providing a positive customer experience, and manufacturing the quality and reliability the industry market demands.
To learn more about MAC, Inc.’s long history of providing world class products, visit our company history page.
A reflection of our dedication to our products and to our customers.
Current Positions Available
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
The Supply Chain Manager position has primary responsibility for overseeing the purchasing, production planning, receiving/shipping and logistic responsibilities as well as managing inventory levels and ensuring purchase orders are placed where needed to match up with production build forecasts and aftermarket parts needs.
The manager will comply with company practices/policies/procedures and negotiate with suppliers in order to ensure the best value pricing on material/components.
A high attention to detail is required in a fast-paced growth environment, with focus on safety, quality, cost, speed and timely delivery.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably Engineering, Business or Industrial)
• A minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
• High degree of proficiency as an ERP/MRP super user: (SAP, Oracle or JDE)
• Demonstrated experience in a strong lean manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to influence senior management, teams and individuals across multiple cultures, disciplines and geographies
• Experience in collaborating with multiple sites and functions to drive common solutions
• Proven background operating in both High Mix, Low Volume and High Volume, Low Mix Production environments
2106 East Indiana • Avenue Bismarck, ND 58504
HR@macheaters.com • http://www.macheaters.com
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!