Fargo, ND 58103
About First International Bank and Trust
Our Mission: Helping Dreams Come True, One Customer at a Time.
First International Bank & Trust is a growing, full-service, relationship-driven bank that provides complete financial solutions to our customers.
Our Company Vision
* We aim to be a “one-stop shop” for our customers, delivering a complete portfolio of financial solutions in true community banking fashion.
* We uphold our reputation for strength and stability achieved through more than 100 years of service.
* We are a high-performing bank, recognized in the top tier of its peer group, with high-quality assets and high earnings.
* We are active in the communities we serve; our ongoing community involvement helps our customers and communities grow.
* All customers and employees of First International Bank & Trust will be treated with the highest level of respect.
* Our goal is to provide customers with great customer service in every situation and activity.
* Excellence in service, performance and community leadership is required by all employees.
* We provide a team environment where every employee is valued, encouraged to contribute, recognized and rewarded.
* Our employees are empowered to take initiative and be a part of the decision-making process in support of our overall mission.
* Our employees partner with people in the communities we serve to give back to the places where we live and work.
You should consider our company because:
First International Bank and Trust is a family owned, community bank, that has been in business for over 100 years. Being successful in business for that long happens as a result of a lot of hard work and dedication.
We are dedicated to helping our customers and employees live their dreams. We are a stable, growing institution, looking for individuals who have a passion for helping others. We get involved in the communities we serve, we have fun, and we are a family that celebrates our successes together.
Our own employees voted us as one of the 50 Best Companies to Work for in 2014, as celebrated by Prairie Business Magazine.
Employer Benefits Available
Comprehensive, Competitive Employee Benefits are Central to Your Career.
At First International Bank & Trust our employees are our most valued asset. Our benefit plan is specifically designed to provide you with the tools and resources you need to be happy, healthy and financially secure. Based on your employment status, you’ll receive:
Medical Plan: Group Medical coverage, featuring a Health Savings Account (HSA), provides both traditional medical coverage and a pre-tax way to help build savings for future medical expenses. First International Bank & Trust contributes cash to your HSA each pay period. Matching contribution amounts are based upon your employment status and your selected medical coverage. Health Savings Accounts are designed to assist you in building a portable health fund for the future. The Group Medical Plan features a high annual deductible with an out-of-pocket maximum. The out-of-pocket maximum protects you against large medical expenses. A sixty-day waiting period applies.
Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance: First International Bank & Trust provides, at no cost to you, group life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. Coverage begins the first of the month following your hire date.
Long-Term Disability: First International Bank & Trust provides long-term disability coverage in the event you become disabled. This benefit is offered at no cost to you and is available after a ninety (90) day waiting period.
Flexible Benefit Plan: First International Bank & Trust has a flexible benefits program, which allows you to use pre-tax dollars to pay for certain medical and dependent care expenses. There are three components of our flexible benefits program:
* Medical Spending Account – The annual maximum contribution to this account is $2,500.
* Dependent Care Spending Account – The annual maximum contribution is $5,000.
* Premium Conversion – This program allows you to payroll deduct your portion of the health and AFLAC premiums on a pre-tax basis.
You may enroll in the Flex Plan at your time of hire and every January 1 thereafter. Please note that if you utilize the health savings account, you qualify for a limited Medical Spending Account.
Personal Time Off (PTO): At First International Bank & Trust, we believe in creating a healthy work-life balance for our employees. As a new employee, you will receive a generous PTO package. Depending on your start date, PTO will be pro-rated for the first calendar year of employment and is available for use after a 60-day waiting period. Thereafter, the full amount of PTO will be administered at the beginning of each new year.
Additionally, the amount of PTO you earn continues to accrue year-after-year as a reward for your years of service at First International Bank & Trust. Along with PTO, First International Bank & Trust observes most federal holidays.
Holidays: The following holidays are recognized – New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day (or one other religious holiday).
Health Club Membership Reimbursement: We encourage you to be healthy and fit. First International Bank & Trust will reimburse $20 per month for most employees towards the cost of a health club membership.
401(k) Profit Sharing Plan: After 12 consecutive months of your employment with First International Bank & Trust, during which you work at least 1,000 hours and attainment of age 21, you will be eligible to participate in the 401(k) profit sharing plan. First International Bank & Trust will match funds to a certain percentage of employee contributions, up to a maximum of 5%, dependent on your contributions and plan stipulations.
Employee Discounts: As an employee of First International Bank & Trust, you will have access to certain bank services at a discounted, reduced service charge.
School/Seminar Reimbursement: Upon management approval and continued tenure qualifications, First International Bank & Trust may pay costs for Banking school or any schooling or seminars that would enhance your job performance, enabling you to continue in your professional goals
Current Positions Available:
Personal Banker I
Personal Banker II
Senior Commercial Loan Officer
Commercial Loan Officer
Mortgage Loan Officer