Bismarck, ND 58501
About CHI St Alexius Health
CHI St. Alexius Health is a 306-bed, full-service, acute care medical center offering a full line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including primary and specialty physician clinics; home health and hospice services; durable medical equipment services and a fitness and human performance center.
Since our founding in 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to serving the residents of central and western North Dakota, northern South Dakota and eastern Montana.
Besides the main campus located in Bismarck, North Dakota, CHI St. Alexius Health owns and operates hospitals and clinics in Garrison, ND and Turtle Lake, ND and manages the hospital and clinics owned by Mobridge Regional Hospital in Mobridge, SD. CHI St. Alexius Health also owns and operates a primary care clinic in Mandan, ND and specialty and primary care clinics in Minot, ND.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a Roman Catholic organization whose sponsors are the Sisters of St. Benedict of the Annunciation Monastery, Bismarck, ND and as an organization we follow the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services as promulgated by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
CHI St. Alexius Health is proud of its stellar reputation as a caring, high quality medical center and of its many awards for clinical excellence, customer satisfaction and community service, but we are even more proud of our dedication to our mission.
Throughout its history, CHI St. Alexius Health has proudly served central and western North Dakota. Our ever-expanding lists of medical program, services and providers play an important role in the overall health and well-being of our communities. We work hard every day to meet your needs. Enjoying reading about some of the programs and services we provide.
You should consider our company because:
Thank you for your interest in CHI St. Alexius Health! As an organization dedicated to providing its patients with top quality care, in a rapidly expanding community, CHI St. Alexius Health is seeking talented, compassionate individuals interested in a rewarding career.
Employer Benefits Available:
CHI St. Alexius Health offers a competitive compensation plan including evening/night shift differentials, vacation, holiday, and weekend incentives.
Vacation Time (in addition to sick and holiday leave)
- 1-5 years = 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6-15 years = 3 weeks paid vacation
- 16 years and after = 4 weeks paid vacation
- Time and a half when working holidays
- Eight hours of holiday pay will be added during the pay period that the holiday occurs, for those not working said holiday. These holiday hours can be used anytime throughout the year for vacation, sick leave, etc.
- Paid holidays are based on employment status (i.e. full time, part time, help out etc.)
- Receive 26 hours after orientation period is complete
- Four hours accrued for every 80 hours worked. Allowed to accumulate indefinitely.
- You can begin contributing right away
- After one year with the organization and having worked 1,000 hours, CHI St. Alexius Health will contribute three percent of your gross wages
- CHI St. Alexius Health will make a matching contribution up to an additional one percent of gross wages
- Employer contributions fully vested after five years; your contributions 100 percent vested immediately
Continuing Education Assistance
- Continuing education courses offered on site.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program is a free confidential assessment/counseling/referral service staffed by trained professionals who help individuals and families evaluate their problems and take positive action to resolve them. Services offered are either face-to-face, web-based, or phone consultation by the EAP clinical staff.
Current Positions Available:
Multiple Career Opportunities Available