Bismarck, ND 58501
About Capital Credit Union
Capital Credit Union is a local financial institution that is owned by our 30,000+ members. We were established in 1936 and have 10 branches serving Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Hazen, Beulah, and New Salem.
We currently have 130 employees and are continuing to grow. We are currently looking for highly talented and motivated individuals to serve as trusted resources to our membership in a professional and caring atmosphere.
You should consider our company because:
We’ve got something special here at Capital Credit Union and our members know it. Originally chartered in 1939, we’ve provided them with highly competitive financial products, conveniences and friendly personal service.
To give our members the best, we need the best team. People who share our core values of caring, reliable, integrity, visionary, passion and pride. People committed to giving their best every day!
To attract and retain the best team we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and fun! But, don’t just take our word for it. Here is what employees had to say in an anonymous survey:
- "Capital Credit Union is a great place to be part of a team. The management is supportive and flexible -- they realize family is important. There are chances for advancement. It’s a place to make a career, not just a job you go to everyday."
- "Capital Credit Union is a fun place to work. At the end of the day it’s rewarding as to what we can do for members."
- "The [Capital] credit union is a great place to work with a lot of friendly employees and helpful supervisors. We work hard but have a lot of fun in the process."
- "I love my job and the people I work with. We all work as a team and it is a great atmosphere. I would recommend it to anyone."
Employer Benefits Available:
We have both full-time and part-time benefit packages available -- to learn more about what is offered visit these pages:
Part-Time Benefits: https://www.capcu.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/PartTimeBenefits.pdf
Full-Time Benefits: https://www.capcu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/FullTimeBenefits.pdf
Current Positions Available:
* Part-Time Teller
* Full-Time Teller
* Accounting Intern
* Indirect Lending Underwriter Specialist