(StatePoint) Whether you’re hosting a party, taking along treats to someone else’s gathering, or you just want to bring some joy and sweetness into your own home, experts say that on-trend flavors evocative of the season will be sure to please friends and family alike.
To get inspired, check out special seasonal editions of your favorite ingredients. For example, HERSHEY’s Hot Cocoa Kisses, which were launched last year, were so popular that most stores ran out of them by Thanksgiving.
“We know that people love curling up with a cup of hot cocoa during the holidays,” says Heather Seamans, associate brand manager of Holiday at HERSHEY’s. “Now they have more than one way to do that!”
Enjoyed on their own, or as an accompaniment to a cup of hot cocoa, you can also incorporate them into this easy recipe for Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups:
• Brownie bites
• Marshmallow fluff
• White, ready to spread frosting
• Miniature marshmallows
• Mini Pretzels
• Hershey’s Kisses Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Chocolates
You have free articles remaining.
• Buy brownie bites at your favorite bakery
• Add marshmallow spread equal parts marshmallow fluff and fluffy white ready-to-spread frosting and top with miniature marshmallows.
• Use 1/2 small pretzels for mug handle
• Top off with a couple of Hot Cocoa Kisses
More holiday recipes and tips can be found at hersheys.com.
The good news is that impressive holiday desserts don’t need to be tricky or time consuming to prepare. With easy recipes and on-trend ingredients, you can make fun creations to savor and share.
Photo Credit: (c) Hershey's