{{featured_button_text}}

FARGO -- A man has been severely injured after a firecracker went off in his hand outside a downtown Fargo bar.

According to Fargo police, crews were called to the 600 block of NP Avenue, near the No Bull restaurant about 8:11 p.m. Tuesday, July 4, for the report of a fireworks incident.

Officers said a 46-year-old man found a firework in the parking lot located to the west of the restaurant, picked it up and lit it.

It exploded in his hands, causing injuries to both hands and significant injuries to his left.

Subscribe to Breaking News

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

He was taken to the Sanford emergency room to be treated for his injuries, which police said are non-life-threatening.

The man described the firework to police as "round and wrapped in foil.”

Subscribe to Breaking News

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.
0
1
1
0
0