Try 1 month for 99¢
Bismarck police vehicle

Autopsy results have concluded the death of a 29-year-old Bismarck man in October at the Bismarck Motor Motel was an accidental overdose with other health issues at play.

Stephen Claymore was found dead Oct. 7 in a room of the motel. Bismarck police responded for a welfare check after a manager was unable to rouse the man from his room after knocking on his door. 

North Dakota Forensic Medical Examiner Dr. William Massello III found that Claymore's cause of death was generalized peritonitis, pneumonia and methamphetamine poisoning, according to his report of death dated Jan. 22. 

Other significant conditions included chronic drug use and use of morphine derivative drug. 

Massello concluded Claymore's death was an accident.

Bismarck Police Officer Lynn Wanner said no foul play was involved in his death.

Subscribe to Daily Headlines

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Reach Jack Dura at 701-223-8482 or jack.dura@bismarcktribune.com.

0
0
0
7
2

Capitol Reporter