Subscribe for 33¢ / day

Police in Mandan continue to investigate a shooting from almost two months ago.

Mandan Police Lt. Pat Haug said Wednesday that the Morton County State's Attorney's Office wants police to continue to further investigate the reason for the shooting on Dec. 8 on the 1000 block of First Street Northwest.

"That's kind of led us on a couple of secondary investigations that we want to clear up before we release anything," he said.

A 32-year-old Mandan man was shot in the upper chest and taken to the hospital by private citizens after that shooting. He was released days afterward.

Haug previously said police have interviewed 10 to 12 people regarding the shooting, the second of two such incidents in December in Mandan.

Reach Jack Dura at 701-250-8225 or jack.dura@bismarcktribune.com.

0
0
1
2
0

Crime and Courts Reporter