Try 1 month for 99¢

A motorcycle and a snow blower sustained damage on Monday in a garage fire in the 800 block of North 16th Street in Bismarck, according to a news release from the Bismarck Fire Department.

BFD was called to the scene about 11 a.m. Smoke was visible when the first fire crew arrived, and the owner had put out most of the fire with a handheld fire extinguisher. Fire crews extinguished the rest of the fire and smoldering materials and ventilated the garage.

The cause of the fire is accidental. The area of origin was a propane space heater, according the release.

Eighteen firefighters were dispatched to the scene. There were no injuries. Bismarck Police Department assisted with scene control. Metro Area Ambulance responded to provide medical support.

Subscribe to Daily Headlines

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.
0
0
0
0
0

Editorial News Assistant