Bismarck State College has named the members of a search committee that will seek a replacement for outgoing president Larry Skogen.
Co-chairing the search committee are Tim Mihalick, a voting board member on the State Board of Higher Education, and Dan Leingang, BSC's vice president for academic affairs.
Other committee members are:
• Dean Bellin, BSC associate professor of technical theater
• Marko Davinic, BSC assistant professor of agriculture, technology and natural resources
• Lee Friese, BSC department chair, transportation and construction
• Ashley Mattson, BSC admissions counselor
• Alicia Uhde, department chair, BSC National Energy Center of Excellence
• Courtney Bernhardt, administrative assistant, BSC Continuing Education
• Debra Gallagher, BSC Foundation board member
• Jason Herner, BSC alumni, High Point Networks
• Nicole Myers, BSC student
Valley City State University President Alan LaFave will serve as an ex-officio member.
The committee will be tasked with finding a replacement for Skogen, who in July announced his retirement effective June 30, 2020.
Reach Bilal Suleiman at 701-250-8261 or Bilal.Suleiman@bismarcktribune.com
Be the first to know
Get local news delivered to your inbox!