In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Morton Mandan Public Library is currently closed and has suspended bookmobile services until further notice. During this closure, the library will continue serving the community in the following ways:
- Staff will answer phones to assist with library account issues, issuing new cards, accessing online resources, and answering any questions.
- Due dates on all materials have been extended and fines will be waived.
- Access the library’s digital services 24/7.
- Join the library on Facebook for virtual programs such as storytime and the teddy bear picnic.
- Free wifi access in the parking lot.
- Free books available Monday through Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. outside the library — Limit five books per family.
Be the first to know
Get local news delivered to your inbox!