Friday, May 3
• Mandan Renaissance Zone Committee, 8 a.m., Veterans’ Conference Room, City Hall, 205 Second Ave. N.W.
Monday, May 6
• Immunizations, 3-5 p.m., Mandan Custer Health Office, 403 Burlington St. S.E. Call 701-667-3370 for appointment.
• Mandan School Board, 5:30 p.m., Mandan City Hall.
Tuesday, May 7
• Mandan High School class of 1963 reunion breakfast, 9 a.m., Dakota Farms restaurant, Mandan; classmates, friends welcome; every first Tuesday.
• Mandan Remediation Trust, 10 a.m., Mandan City Hall.
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Glen Ullin School; 3:15-4:45 p.m., Glen Ullin Marian Manor Healthcare Center; 5-5:30 p.m., Glen Ullin downtown.
• Title VI public hearing, 4:30 p.m., Fort Lincoln Elementary School, 2007 Eighth Ave. S.E., Mandan.
• Mandan City Commission, 5:30 p.m., Ed “Bosh” Froehlich Meeting Room at Mandan City Hall, 205 Second Ave. N.W.
Wednesday, May 8
• Lego Club, 3:30 p.m., Morton Mandan Public Library.
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 3:45-4:15 p.m., Custer Elementary School; 4:45-5:45 p.m., Wainwright Estates, intersection of Jonathon and Abbott; 6-6:20 p.m., Crown Butte, at the park.
Thursday, May 9
• Mandan Mayor's Prayer Breakfast, 7 a.m., Baymont Inn & Suites, Mandan. Speaker: Monsignor James Shea; music: Chuck Suchy. Tickets $15 per person from Mandan Kiwanis members; info: Austin Kahler, 701-425-2581 or email@example.com.
• Foot care, 8:30-11:30 a.m., Hebron Senior Center, 707 Main St., Hebron. Call 701-622-3591 for appointment.
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 9-9:30 a.m., Lakewood Landing; 9:45-10:15 a.m., Edgewood Vista; 10:30-11 a.m., Miller Pointe; noon-1 p.m., MMPL parking lot; 2-2:15 p.m., Rusty's at St. Anthony; 2:20-3:15 p.m., St. Anthony School; 4-5 p.m., Lewis & Clark Elementary School; 5:30-6 p.m., Harmon Village.
• Foot care, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Glen Ullin Senior Center, 110 S. Main St., Glen Ullin. Call 701-348-3838 for appointment.
• Lower Heart River Water Resource District, 2 p.m., Mandan City Hall, 205 Second Ave. N.W.
• Morton County Commission, 5:30 p.m., Morton County Commission Room in Morton County Courthouse, 210 Second Ave. N.W., Mandan.
• Sweet Briar School District No. 17 school board meeting, 7 p.m., Sweet Briar School.
Monday, May 13
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 10:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Hebron School; 2:45-4 p.m., Hebron City Library.
• Immunizations, 3-6 p.m., Mandan Custer Health Office, 403 Burlington St. S.E. Call 701-667-3370 for appointment.
• Mandan Park Board, 5:30 p.m., Ed “Bosh” Froehlich Meeting Room at City Hall.
Tuesday, May 14
• Foot care and blood pressure for seniors 60 and older, 8:45-10:15 a.m., New Salem Pioneer Club, 201 S. Third St., New Salem. Call Mark at 701-843-8030 for appointment.
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., New Salem School; 3:15-5 p.m., New Salem downtown; 5:30-6 p.m., Kovash.
• Mandan Architectural Review Commission, 1 p.m., Veterans’ Conference Room at Mandan City Hall, 205 Second Ave. N.W.
• Bismarck-Mandan Mayors' Committee for People with Disabilities, 4 p.m., Mandan City Hall, 205 Second Ave. N.W., Veterans Conference Room.
Wednesday, May 15
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 9-11 a.m., St. Joseph's School; noon-3 p.m., Morton Mandan Public Library parking lot; 3:45-4:15 p.m., Roosevelt School; 4:35-5:20 p.m., Family Wellness; 5:30-6 p.m., Borden Harbor Park.
Thursday, May 16
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 10:30-11:30 a.m., New Salem Nutrition Center; noon-1 p.m., Almont; 3:50-4:20 p.m., Mary Stark Elementary School; 4:35-5:15 p.m., Fort Lincoln Elementary School; 5:30-6:30 p.m., Centre Inc.