Monday, Jan. 14
• Immunizations, 3-6 p.m., Mandan Custer Health Office, 403 Burlington St. S.E. Call 701-667-3370 for appointment.
• Mandan Park Board, 5:30 p.m., Ed “Bosh” Froehlich Meeting Room at City Hall.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
• Mandan High School class of 1963 reunion breakfast, 9 a.m., Dakota Farms restaurant, Mandan; classmates, friends welcome; every Tuesday.
• Foot care and blood pressure for seniors 60 and older, 8:45-10:15 a.m., New Salem Pioneer Club, 201 S. Third St., New Salem. Call Mark at 701-843-8030 for appointment.
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 10:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Hebron School; 2:45-4 p.m., Hebron City Library.
• Foot care and blood pressure, 12:15-1 p.m., Flasher 55 Club, 67 Fifth Ave. E., Flasher. Call Bridget at 701-622-3591 for appointment.
Wednesday, Jan. 16
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 9-11 a.m., St. Joseph's School; noon-3 p.m., Morton Mandan Public Library parking lot; 3:45-4:15 p.m., Roosevelt School; 4:35-5:20 p.m., Family Wellness; 5:30-6 p.m., Borden Harbor Park.
Thursday, Jan. 17
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 10:30-11:30 a.m., New Salem Nutrition Center; noon-1 p.m., Almont; 3:50-4:20 p.m., Mary Stark Elementary School; 4:35-5:15 p.m., Fort Lincoln Elementary School; 5:30-6:30 p.m., Centre Inc.
• Mandan Progress Organization annual dinner, 5 p.m. social/games, 6 p.m. dinner, Baymont Inn & Suites, Mandan; $25 per person, RSVP by Jan. 11 at 701-751-2983 or email@example.com.
Sunday, Jan. 20
• Breakfast hosted by Knights of Columbus, 9-11:30 a.m., Christ the King Parish Life Center, 505 10th Ave. N.W., Mandan. Sausage, scrambled eggs, hashbrown wedges, pancakes, ice cream, fruit, juice, milk and coffee for a freewill offering. Proceeds to FirstChoice Women's Care Center.
Tuesday, Jan. 22
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 10-10:30 a.m., Liberty Heights; 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., MMPL parking lot; 1:45-2:30 p.m., Sweet Briar School; 3-4 p.m., Elm Crest Manor, and 4:15-5:30 p.m., downtown, New Salem.
• Mandan City Commission, 5 p.m., Ed “Bosh” Froehlich Meeting Room at Mandan City Hall, 205 Second Ave. N.W.
• Mandan School Board, 5:30 p.m., Mandan City Hall.
Thursday, Jan. 24
• Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile, 3:30-4 p.m., Sunset Drive Prospera; 4:15-5:15 p.m., Red Trail Elementary School; 5:30-6 p.m., Roughrider, at the park.
Saturday, Jan. 26
• Junk Drawer Physics, 1 p.m., Morton Mandan Public Library, 609 W. Main St., Mandan. Family program for adults and children together.
Monday, Jan. 28
• Immunizations, 3-5 p.m., Mandan Custer Health Office, 403 Burlington St. S.E. Call 701-667-3370 for appointment.
• Mandan Planning and Zoning Commission, 5:30 p.m., Mandan City Hall, 205 Second Ave. N.W.
• Morton Mandan Public Library Board of Trustees, 5:30 p.m., Morton Mandan Public Library, 609 W. Main St.