Bismarck, ND 58503
About Baptist Health Care Center
When you walk through the doors of Baptist Health Care Center, you know you are entering a special place.
The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make the Baptist Home, one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing, a true home for all those we serve.
The loving and professional care provided to our residents for the past 70 years has earned Baptist Health Care Center many honors, including the coveted “Best Practices Award” from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Employer Benefits Available
• Paid Time Off: Vacation, sick leave and personal days.
• Holiday Pay: 7 paid holidays.
• Retirement Savings Plan: Opportunity for both voluntary pre-tax employee and employer contributions.
• Health Insurance: Various options offering coverage and subsidized premiums.
• Dental Insurance: Options with varying coverage and premium amounts.
• Vision Insurance: Provides both coverage and significant discounts on exams, glasses and contacts; in and out of network coverage.
• Accident Insurance: Family or single coverage in the event of death/major injury.
• Short Term Disability: Provides a percentage of income and covers certain expenses in the vent of disability.
• Term Life Insurance: Coverage available on employees, spouse, and/or children.
• Life Insurance – Universal: Provides death benefit with interest-bearing retirement fund option; variable coverage amounts.
• Long Term Care Insurance: Provides money for assisted living, nursing home, adult day and home care; 3 plans; open to extended family as well.
• Cancer Insurance: Provides benefits related to cancer, includes room/board/travel expense for treatment.
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA): For medical, dental and eye care expenses not covered by insurance coverage, including deductibles – $2,500 maximum per year. For daycare expenses – $5,000 per year.
• Additional Benefits: Free professional employee assistance and employee discounts for entertainment and services.
Current Positions Available
New Year, New Opportunity!
The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff and caring volunteers all help to make the Baptist Health Care Center, one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing, a true home to those we serve.
The Baptist Health Care Center currently has openings for:
• 12 Hour day shifts
7am - 7pm
• 12 Hour night shifts
7pm - 7am
• Short shifts
7am - 1pm and 6pm - 10pm
• Part-time Housekeeper
• Part-time and Prn
• 12 Hour days
Shifts 7am - 7pm
We offer a set schedule cycle for our CNA’s and Nurses
Apply online at http://www.elimcare.org/careers
For more information regarding CNA & LPN/RN positions contact Deb 701-989-7422
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!