No injuries in Mandan trailer house fire

2013-05-04T15:13:00Z No injuries in Mandan trailer house fireBy HANNAH JOHNSON | Bismarck Tribune Bismarck Tribune

MANDAN, N.D. - A trailer house in the Wildwood trailer court in Mandan caught fire Saturday, causing significant damage to the residence.

The owner of the trailer was home at the time, but was able to get out safely, according to Mandan police Lt. Richard Schaaf. There were no other injuries and the fire was contained before it spread to other nearby trailers, he said.

The case is still open and Schaaf said he did not yet know the cause of the fire, but it appeared to be accidental.

Reach Hannah Johnson at 701-250-8251 or hannah.johnson@bismarcktribune.com.

Copyright 2015 Bismarck Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Boosters to hold annual Band Blast

The annual Mandan Band Blast, a fundraiser for Mandan Public Schools band programs, will be held May 2 at the Mandan Moose Club, 111 11th Ave.…

April 24, 2015 12:15 am

Mandan School Board member resigns

The Mandan School Board on Monday accepted the resignation of board member Jay Volk.

April 21, 2015 11:00 am

Steep home value increases rattle Mandan residents

Steep home value increases rattle Mandan residents

A 25 to 60 percent increase in some home values has rankled Mandan residents who say they will oppose them at a city board of equalization mee…

April 21, 2015 12:00 am

School board OKs security upgrades

School board OKs security upgrades

All Mandan public schools will soon get security upgrades, as the Mandan School Board approved $320,000 in bids for the project Monday night.

April 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Health agencies ask public to answer community health survey

Bismarck-Burleigh Public Health, Sanford Health and CHI St. Alexius Health have joined forces to form a community health collaborative to cond…

April 03, 2015 12:00 am

Mandan principal elected to national board

Dave Steckler, the principal at Red Trail Elementary School in Mandan, will serve on the board of directors of the National Association of Ele…

March 26, 2015 9:45 am

Featured Ads

View All Ads