Bismarck police are investigating another bomb threat reported early Thursday morning at Legacy High School, the fifth threat called into the school in the past two weeks.
Bismarck Deputy Police Chief Randy Ziegler said the bomb threat was received at 6:27 a.m. Thursday. A school resource officer and the principal did a sweep of the building and determined there was no threat, he said.
Because it was so early in the morning, the threat caused minimal disruption and school was proceeding as normal Thursday, police said.
“There was no disruption to the school or classes,” Ziegler said.
In addition, officers are investigating a call a police dispatcher received about 7:15 p.m. Wednesday from a male who said he was going to bomb the Bismarck Police Department, said Sgt. Mark Buschena.
Officers quickly determined that the call was a hoax, Ziegler said.
Four bomb threats were called into to Legacy High School last week. In addition, the south Bismarck Walmart store was evacuated March 29 for a bomb threat.
Police continue to follow up on leads from each of the incidents, Ziegler said.