Jerry's Supper Club was located at 3934 Memorial Highway in Mandan. The club began as two railroad cars in 1932 and was known as Coman's Court. In the late 1930s it was sold and renamed the Midway Club. Jerry Boren bought the nightclub in 1946 and renamed it Jerry's in the 1950s. It would change ownership in the years that followed but would always remain Jerry's Supper Club in name. In this photo, the building is shown during the flood of 1952. Boren managed to protect the club for a time with sandbags, but when the railroad embankment gave way, 4 feet of water filled the business, leaving Boren and a bandleader playing the club stranded on a tractor.